To continue raising the performance standard of our students, the school welcomes applications for the following positions:
- Primary and Secondary Chinese Teachers
- Secondary English Teachers
- General Affairs (Male aged 35 to 50)
- Secondary teachers must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject or equivalent from a recognized institution. Primary teachers must possess at least a Cambridge exam ‘O’ Level Standard (excellent in 4 subjects), those with relevant work experience will be given priority。
• The ability to teach more than one subject will be an advantage.
• Patient, caring, responsible and passionate in teaching and able to work in a team.
• IT literate
• Good interpersonal communication skills.
- General Affairs must possess at least secondary school level, with relevant work experience or maintenance education will be given priority
Only short-listed candidates will be noticed for interview. Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Successful candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in addition to excellent performance-based incentives and opportunities for personal and career development. Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume, copies of certificates, contact number, current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph to:
Chung Ching Middle School,
P.O. BOX 70, Seria, KB1190,
Fax No. 673-3223383 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))